The biggest news this past week was the arrival of the royal baby. We must admit, it’s so easy to be in love with Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. Since the announcement of her engagement of Prince William back in November of 2010 we’ve been completely obsessed and how can we not be? There is no one in the world more fashionable that Kate and she seems to make it looks so effortless. Jealously abounds.
In actuality, though she gained much of her fame when the engagement was announced, she had been topping such notable Best Dressed lists for years, including a coveted spot in Vanity Fair’s international list. She’s a natural when it comes to class and clothes.
The fashion world even has a term affectionately called the “Kate Middleton Effect.” What Kate wears, we want to wear. The moment the new mom stepped out of St. Mary’s Hospital, moms-to-be were clamoring to get a hold of that darling blue and white polka dot dress (such as Kohl’s Bright Colors and Tropical Prints dresses). No such luck was to be found as British designer Jenny Packham made it special just for Kate.
Creating resurgence in the popularity of fashionable headwear, Kate’s accessories are always flawless. We can’t wait to see what she dons to complete her new mom image. We’re fully expecting an elegant gold monogram necklace or other royal personalized jewelry with baby George’s initials and a baby bag that make sour best handbags want to stay on the shelf in shame. Let’s hope the next royal outing is soon!
- Clover (clubs) Pedant Gold Plated Name Necklace
- Silver Angel Personalized Name Necklace
- 3 Kids Pedant Silver Plated Necklace
- 3 Kids Pedant Gold Plated Necklace
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver Angel Personalized Name Necklace
- A Bear with Name Gold Plated Name Necklace
- Gold Plated Dolphin with Name Personalized Necklace
- Gold Plated Soccer Pedant Personalized Necklace
- Silver Soccer Pedant Personalized Necklace
- Gold Plated Football Pedant Name Necklace
- 2 Numbers Gold Plated Pedant Personalized Necklace